The Kéo Carbon Blade: Where innovation meets evolution The Kéo Blade is a mechanically revolutionary new pedal that changes the way clipless pedals feel and perform. The Kéo Blade was awarded the well know IF Design Award. The concept: a carbon leaf spring (blade) replaces the traditional wound wire cleat retention spring.
- A more efficient and quicker clip-in clip-out sensation and more secure cleat retention
- Two levels of cleat retention and security (tension 12 average and 16 firmer)
- NOTE: Very light: 115g with a Crmo axle Per Pedal
- A more efficient pedal stroke due to the larger cleat contact surface and more wear resistant due to the stainless plate molded into the pedal body.
- The KEO Carbon Blade has a 31% larger contact surface than the KEO Carbon
- New axle system = extreme reliability
- Double sealed oversized pedal axle makes this a durable and reliable product
- Tested above and beyond industry standards
- LOOK pedal axles are only approved for use after very rigorous shock and extreme use testing well beyond the EN14781 testing standards.
- Ride the pedal Alberto Contador rides and benefit from the technology that wins the Tour de France.